Enthusiastic, outstanding, eager to attain full potential. If posses these qualities, this is your opportunity, an opportunity to attain your full potential is here only if you choose to work with a financial sector to help raise uncommon skills, help make you outstanding in the world of work. First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s biggest commercial bank with branches in about 700 locations in different parts of the country. However, First Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme and we are happy to use this medium to bring to your notice about the First bank graduate trainee programme 2019. This Programme aims to identify, select, build and open a channel of next-generation bankers and leaders who will be cultures to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of the First choice.
In a period of 3-month, Individuals selected will gain the necessary skills and will be turned into excellent bankers to drive the functions, roles and activities across the Bank and be deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. This is an opportunity is too good to miss.
To be among those who will participate in the First bank graduate trainee programme 2019, you need to meet these criteria.
The requirement for First bank graduate trainee programme 2019
- You must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or A HND (Upper Credit) from many disciplines.
- Age limit is 27 years and below as of 31st December 2018.
- You must have passed your SSCE with a minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- All applications must be received no later than Thursday, 27 December 2018.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- You will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test if your name is shortlisted. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
The graduate trainee application is free of charge, the first bank will not ask you to pay before you can apply. Anyone who asks you of money for registration is not authorized by the first bank.
You can only apply and be accepted via the FirstBank online application portal.